Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thoughts on Blogging brought to you via. My College Writing II Class 

What are our responsibilities to each other when we blog ? Do we have responsibilities to others when we communicate? 

I think that we have a responsibility to life, as ambiguous as that sounds.
Whatever we take out of our self and make manifest into something by exstention might be something of a responsibility. My responsibility is to be sincere and honest. 
 Responsibility is definitely far reaching and never ending, it's much easier to joke than to explain to other people though why you feel the way you do. I still haven't figured out how to articulate the bigger ideas in my head so mostly I make them into jokes. My responsibility for now to people and to everything is being as sincere as I am asked to be. 

Really though I don't think responsibility is a joke, unless of course you ask me in person. 
Yeah anyways Blogging is cool I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment